Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Charity letter and mail merge reflection

1. Take a screenshot of your charity letter and add it as a picture to your blog posting.

2. List the name of your business and its charity.
My business is Buffalo Wild Wings and my charity is St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.


3. How did you get the audience’s attention in the first paragraph?
I got my audience's attention by telling them exactly why I am writing this letter.


4. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
In this project the skills I used were how to import pictures, crop pictures, change the font, and i learned how to use a business letter.


5. What was the easiest part of this project? What was the most difficult part of this project?
The easiest part of this project was to change the font. The most difficult part of this project was the mail merge.


6. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation other than writing a charity letter?
I can apply these skills in the future for an application for a job., if i need to write a business letter.


7. Did you learn something new during this project that you did not know before?  If so, what? 
I learned how to mail merge a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment