Wednesday, March 23, 2011

iphoto Name Reflection

1. Upload your slideshow as a movie to your blog posting. [If you have trouble with this, check to see that you exported it in the correct format.]








 2. List the search terms (words) that you used to find images (for the letters of your name and the images that describe you) and why?
- Pink letter I, S, A, etc.
- Letters
- Letters in nature
- Letters in Dance
I chose these key words because these were the letters of my name and they best describe me.

3. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
The skills that I used and learned in this project were how to use iphoto and edit pictures. I also used itunes and google to look up pictures.

4. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation.
I might you these skills for another project or a job in the future.

5. This was a more creative project than our first 2. Did you prefer it or the more cut and dry assignments in Word and Excel?
I prefer this one more.
6. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976? [...not just that you cited the information - citing is not enough...tell me how you transformed what you've taken into something new, etc.,How did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?
I transformed the music and images i used, into information about me. I borrowed images from the internet and put them in a project to describe myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment