Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Movie Review Podcast

1. Upload your slideshow as a movie to your blog posting. [If you have trouble with this, check to see that you exported it in the correct format. If it is still too big, re-export in a smaller format. You may also choose to upload it to YouTube and embed it on your blog.]


2. What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast?
I used garageband and Microsoft powerpoint.


3.  How could you use a project like this in other classes?I could use this for biology class, for an experiment.

4.  In the “real world,” how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)? 
If someone one presenting a new medicine to doctors, they could create a podcast.


5.  In this project, what did you get good at doing?
I learned how to use garageband and I became better at using Microsoft powerpoint.

6. What was the most difficult part of the assignment?
The most difficult part was figuring out garageband.

7. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976? 
[...not just that you cited the information - citing is not enough...tell me how you transformed what you've taken into something new, etc., How did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?
I transformed the music and pictures into my own project. I borrowed other peoples work and transformed it, into my own.

8.  Would you do a project like this on your own?  
I would probably not because I wouldn't be able to figure it out on my own.

9. If you were going to make any changes/improvements on your podcast what would it/they be?  ...and why?
I would change some of the pictures because they came out blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment